(and a few big ones too)
There have been a lot of small steps forward and not very many big steps forward regarding the arrival of new stocks over last few months. In particular there is a container that is quite late from Paraguay containing lignum vitae (palo santo) and Lemonwood and another late import from Cameroon containing ebony, some other West African favourites and a new wood to us called Black Limba, destined for electric guitar production, both several months late and with lots of customers inconvenienced as a result.
These two containers will arrive in the not too distant future but I will not give an ETA until I am sure they are steaming up the channel. Do get in touch if you'd like to be kept up-to-date on their arrival.
- Mother of pearl and abalone for inlay work
- Mediterranean Cypress Flamenco guitar back and sides sets
- Birds eye maple lumber
- Genuine Indian rosewood lumber and squares
- Some big Steamed Pearwood boards
- Some genuine Macassar ebony
- Olivewood turnery discs and squares and some lumber
- Spalted beech turnery discs and squares
- Some more Spalted beech board stock this time and currently kilning
- A ton and a bit of choice big olive and ripple ash cutting now for turnery stock including some huge salad bowls
- Purpleheart lumber
- Some lovely 2” and 4” lime for carvers.
Don't hesitate to contact me now to enquire about any of the above, contact details right or click here for details.